top of page

Help Center

Do you provide catering and bar services?

We do not provide catering or bar services, but will work with whatever catering company you choose.  *If the catering company does not have an ABC license, we will charge you $55 for a one day license to serve alcohol.

Can you create a small, intimate setting at your venue?

Absolutely.  We will work with you on location and setup. *We limit our guests to less than 75 people.

If I choose an outdoor venue setup, will there be a plan in case in rains?

Yes.  We will move the ceremony to either the chapel, barn, or pavilion (your choice).

Do you require a deposit?

Yes, we require a 50% non refundable deposit.

bottom of page